He/She will assist the Project Director in managing key parts of the project with respect to contractual, budget, resources, design, construction works and quality. Key work areas as follows:
Planning & Programming
- Planning, programming and monitoring the overall progress of works.
- Check and verify Project’s Draft PQP/SMS for submission to HQ (within 2 months of mobilization).
- Manage M&E section in the award process for pre-selected M&E sub-contractors.
- Implement Quality System at site.
- Approve site purchases and rental in accordance to Company’s IMS procedures.
- Prepare, check and verify cost reports (AO/AO-1) for submission to HQ monthly.
- Check and verify bi-weekly project reports for submission to Client / Consultants.
- Check and verify monthly project reports for submission to HQ.
- Handle technical problems.
Procurement, Contract, VOs, EOTs
- Prepare Draft Budget for submission to HQ (within 2 months of mobilization).
- Budget control and certify/approve subcontractors/suppliers progress claims.
- Manage all sections in the procurement process for temporary and permanent works
- Responsible for compliance to safety and occupational health practices
- Responsible for site implementation of safety standards
- Coordinate with Architect and MEP staffs & sub-contractor,
- Create and update Revit model,
- Coordinate with planner to generate 4D Simulation by Revit & Navisworks,
- Prepare as-built model according to FM requirement,
- Attend BIM meeting & technical meeting
Skills, knowledge and years of experience required
- High skill in Revit, Navisworks & Photoshop
- Good in BIM knowledge
- Minimum 5 year experience in Revit & Navisworks.
Manages and leads the Design Team to fulfil the project’s coordination, material submission and shop drawing submission requirements. Specific job functions include:
- Plans shop drawings submission schedule to control the sequence and timeframe for development of shop drawings
- Coordinates all related design matters with clients/consultants
- Ensures main contract and sub contract designs coordinated fulfil design requirements
- Coordinates with Contracts team for any formal and informal changes made by consultants
- Coordinates with Contracts team for proper sequence of sub contract awards
- Resolves technical problems for team
- Must have full knowledge of structure, architecture, curtainwall, BIM and authority requirements
- Degree holder
- At least 8 years of design coordination experience with architectural and structural trades in the building construction industry
- Involved in large scale construction projects previously
- Plan and execute work schedule based on contract schedule
- Coordinate and control construction works on site
- Handle technical and engineering problems
- Evaluate subcontractors’ risk assessment, safe work procedures and method statements
- Review subcontractors/supplier performance after completion works
- A PEB recognized Bachelor’s degree in Building or Engineering.
- At least 5 years of project management and site experience in building and construction, civil and structural projects.
- Experience for at least two large scale construction projects